Community Pharmacy Lancashire (CPL) sends out a weekly e-bulletin highlighting important news, training, events, contractual obligations and much more.
If you do not already receive these bulletins and would like to be on the mailing list, subscribe via this link: http://eepurl.com/b3-ucL
In early July 2017, we published a survey in our bulletin. We wanted to find out how to support you better in the future.
So far (August 2017), the results have shown that…
• You would prefer training either Face-to-Face training or via E-learning
• You would like us to cover a wide range of training topics from diabetes to legislation
• 100% of you would like us to contact you via email and 26% the CPL bulletin
• Your social media preferences are WhatsApp and Facebook
• You have mixed views on having a locality group that shares ideas
• The highest responses were from Blackburn with Darwen and the lowest were from Fylde and Wyre.
Still want to have your say? click here to access the survey.
For the full results click here